Minecraft shaders are the best and only option to enhance the graphics of the game on a low-end PC. There are plenty of methods to improve the feeling of the game with classic shaders. Some of the shaders are high specification and must run on a newer PC. Whereas, some shaders work great and are lag-free on a low-end PC.
In this guide, we will list the best high FPS Minecraft shaders for low-end PC.
1. Sildurs Shaders
Sildurs shaders are one of the best Minecraft shaders that are made with various shader levels and versions. Sildurs vibrant shader is also working best for old operating systems or old hardware. To run this shader, you will need optifine jar file. Follow the complete guideline on our homepage.
- High-quality motion blur effects
- Extreme and volumetric lighting effects
- Sildurs enhanced the default version
- Shadows, reflections, and color boosts added
- Supports motion and distance blur effects
- Complete depth of the volumetric lighting system
2. Magnificent Atmospheric Shaders
The Magnificent shader is specially designed to change the lightning of the game but also works with look and feel. As we know, the darker lights are not eye-catching for some players and results in a bad gaming experience. This Atmospheric Shader increases the lightning effects of the game without losing the quality. Hence, the sunset and sunrise look more clear than in the ordinary game.
- Optifine file
- GLSR Shader Mod
- Black nights are more clear and visible
- Epic sunset and sunrise (looks more realistic)
- Spooky fog in mornings, Strom, etc
- Zero visual effects
How to Install
- Download Optifine mod if you have a newer version of Minecraft or GLSL Shader mod if you are on an older version.
- Run Minecraft and generate the required folders.
- Now copy-paste the folder to the shaderpacks folder in the Minecraft directory.
- Finally, activate it from Settings > video settings > shaders in the Minecraft options.
3. Mr. Butternuss Shaders
Mr. Butternuss Shaders are designed to re-use the existing Minecraft resources without creating additional lag on old hardware. That is way, Butternuss Shaders creates less lag than any ordinary shader or main game. In Addition, this shader adds a special bouncy effect on trees to make them more realistic.
- GLSL Shader Mod
- Optifine HD Mod
How to install
- Download GLSL Shader mod or optifine mod as per your Minecraft client version.
- Now go to %appdata%\.minecraft in your windows.
- Search for shaderpacks folder and move or paste the zip (shader) file in there.
- Now go to the game > video settings > shaders and apply it.
4. DMS Shaders
DMS shader improves the overall look of the game with stylish textures and volumetric lightnings. In addition, there are no such performance issues with DMS shaders and most of the players are still using them.
- Gloomy effects on shaders
- Special lighting effects on water and grass
- Optimized code for improved performance
How to Install
- Download optifine and install it on your system
- Get the DMS shaders file
- Go to the game > video settings > shaders and open the shaders folder from there
- Paste the shader pack in the opened destination directory.
- Apply the shader pack from inside the game and enjoy.
5. Wisdom Shaders
The wisdom shader is designed for low graphics as well as integrated graphics of a budget PC. This shader pack creates realistic effects on water, grass, and other objects of the game. It also adds shiny texture to the game. Overall, the wisdom shader looks shiny, and it’s very good at performance as well.
- Super Optimized for integrated, AMD, and NVIDIA graphics
- Supports advanced shader effects
- Supports Physics-based rendering on water, metal, grass, and other objects
- PBR texture pack
- Optifine mod file
How to install
- Download and install the optifine file and run it 1-2 times before installing the shader.
- Get the wisdom shader pack.
- Drag-drop or copy-paste the shader zip into the Minecraft directory.
- Download the PBR texture pack (any version) and paste it into the resource pack folder of Minecraft.
- Now enable Specular2PBR from the shaders configuration.
- Now you can use the wisdom shaders after restarting the game.