Earlier, the Minecraft Java Edition was only available on PC. With the newer update, it was available on Android (APK) with the ability to change texture, add items, etc. With the android version, you will get the latest version from Play Store with unlocked features such as building maps. The java version has a lot of tutorials on how to play on android devices (online) and build maps.
Java edition is getting more popular and now it is available with a variety of servers to connect and play with your friends.
- Cross-platform support (ability to play on multiple devices & OS such as Windows, Linux, Android, etc)
- Unlocked (Skins and maps)
- Play store updates (App APK)
- Supports online Minecraft servers gameplay
- Works without any registration
- Download and install java edition for free (No subscription required)
- Ad-free interface
How to Install
- Obtain the game (APK) from the download below.
- Transfer the APK on your mobile device via USB (if you’re on a PC).
- Enable 3rd party application installation from the Android settings menu.
- Launch the Apk from your file manager and installation will begin.
|App Name||Minecraft Java Edition (JE) 1.18 Android|
|File Name||Minecraft Freeware (APK)|
|Download||v1.18 APK (stable version)|
Q1. Is the java edition (apk) absolutely free?
Ans: The game is available from the play store and our website and it’s absolutely free to play on Android. This version is very much similar to the pocket edition releases on Android except that it’s absolutely free.
Q2. Which version or edition of Minecraft is the best 2021?
Ans: Java and Pocket Edition are currently the best apps on Android (app store) and still the most played game. Both editions are free to play online with the ability to add textures, maps, and much more.