Just because it is too hot outside, people make it a point to spend time indoors. But you have a well-decorated backyard area, with outdoor furniture like lounge areas, sofas and what not! Spending some time alone over there, reading a book and sipping your cold margarita will surely make this time pretty awesome. At least, you get to rewind yourself back from the hustle and bustle of busy life. But, all these ideas will go down the drain if you don’t have proper patio curtains to consider. You need the best curtains to help not just protect you from the harmful sun rays but also to add a bit of decorative element to the outdoor space.
When it comes to transforming your outdoor living space into a comfortable and stylish oasis, one of the key decisions is to purchase motorized patio shades. These innovative shades offer convenience and control, allowing you to effortlessly adjust the level of sunlight and shade, enhancing your outdoor experience and making your patio a more versatile and enjoyable area.
Choosing the best panel of curtain among the lot is a tough consideration. But, there are some points in mind to focus at before finalizing on the patio curtains you want. So, let’s get on with the options first.
The one that blocks the sun:
Most of you just want a shady retreat to escape the sultry summer rays. You want a temperature, alternative to artificial, arctic and costly AC machines. In case you are craving for fresh air and also capture the sound of nature with real dose of light, then going for the outdoor curtains to decorate your place is a good call.
· Choosing a heavier and darker fabric to fend off the UV rays will make you happy.
· Or, you can select a lighter material that will not block the heat but will add an aesthetic feel to the place.
· If bugs are there to irritate you, then a darker curtain will minimize those critters for sure.
· Curtains, which are made out of Sunbrella fabric is a prime choice as it is known for its weather-resistant fabric. It can block UV rays and keep fading and molds at bay.
· Then you have the easy care fabric, which will protect the outdoor zones from all residues from animals, trees, nasty food spills and weather.
· Wind can also prove to be pretty fickle as it catches the curtains to create havoc. So, going for a heavier curtain is a good call.
The one to value your privacy:
If privacy is the main concerning point from those annoying street viewers or the bright lights, or if you want an outdoor space to become a separate private room, then heavier fabric is there to shield you from all nightly and daily disturbances.
If you love the cloistered look of secret outdoor zone, then you can choose outdoor curtains that are too thin, transparent and will let down your peace expectations when you are trying to unwind for the day.
Enhancing your mood:
Choosing the best curtains will surely enhance your mood. The same rule is applicable while choosing outdoor curtains. Go for the decorative pieces with floral or geometric prints that will match the outdoor look of your patio. Focus on these factors before finalizing on the best outdoor curtains to choose from.